The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

12/12/2007

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help


Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help


O MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP, grant that I may ever invoke Thy most powerful name, which is the safequard of the living and the salvation of the dying. O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let Thy name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on Thee, for, in all my temptations, in all my needs, I shall never cease to call on Thee, ever repeating Thy sacred name, Mary, Mary. O what consolation, what sweetness, what confidence, what emotion fill my soul when I utter Thy sacred name, or even only think of Thee. I thank God for having given Thee, for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering Thy name; let my love for Thee prompt me ever to hail Thee; MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP.

No comments: