The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

6/26/2008

A Prayer for Priests


A Prayer for Priests
O Jesus, Eternal Priest, keep all Thy priests within the shelter of Thy Sacred Heart, where none may harm them.
Keep unstained their anointed hands which daily touch Thy Sacred Body. Keep unsullied their lips purpled with Thy Precious Blood.
Keep pure and unearthly their hearts sealed with the sublime marks of Thy glorious priesthood.
Let Thy holy love surround them and shield them from the world’s contagion.
Bless their labors with abundant fruit, and may the souls to whom they have ministered be here below their joy and consolation and in Heaven their beautiful and everlasting crown. Amen.

O Mary, Queen of the clergy, pray for us; obtain for us a number of holy priests.
ANIMA CHRISTI
Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me.
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Thy wounds hide me;
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee.
From the malignant enemy defend me;
In the hour of my death, call me,
And bid me come to Thee,
That, with Thy Saints, I may praise Thee
Forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: