The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

7/17/2008

Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


O Most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity.

O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein You are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech You from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand Your power.


O show me herein You are my Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

O show me herein You are my Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

O show me herein You are my Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in Your hands.

1 comment:

D Cardinal said...

Thank you, Holy Mother, for answering my prayer for a full-time job. I continue to pray for my son, his family and many others. Dsc.