The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

6/21/2018

The Acts of Faith, Hope and Chairty


ACT OF FAITH
O MY GOD, I firmly believe that Thou art one God in Three Divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I believe that Thy Divine Son became Man, and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because Thou hast revealed them, Who canst neither deceive nor be deceived. 

ACT OF HOPE
O MY GOD, relying on Thy almighty power and infinite mercy and promises, I hope to obtain pardon of my sins, the help of Thy grace, and Life Everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. 

ACT OF CHARITY
O MY GOD, I love Thee above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because Thou art all-good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor as myself for the love of Thee. I forgive all who have injured me, and ask pardon of all whom I have injured. 

No comments: