The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

10/26/2007

"Jesus, Mary, I Love You, Save Souls"

"Jesus, Mary, I Love You, Save Souls"

http://lilmissrit15.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9B0309AFED157275!1018.entry
Some Extracts from the book, "JESUS APPEALS TO THE WORLD." Re:-Words spoken by Jesus to Sister M. Consolata, relative to the aspiration-"JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS."
Think, One act of love can determine eternal happiness for a soul. Therefore, be careful never to omit one 'JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS:' Lose no time-every act of love is a soul."
Words of Our Lady: "Only in paradise will you realize the value and the fruitfulness of saving souls. The act of love is especially meritorious as one of reparation."
"One JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS atones for thousands of blasphemies."
"Put together all victuous acts of today that you can perform, and put them beside a day uninterrupted in acts of love - and I will take the love-filled day in performence to anything else you have done of offered Me. "JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS:-Herewith you offer Me everything."
"Remain true to this act of love, and renew it from hour to hour, and I will grant you everything, Consolata."
"Consolata, I will lead you to all heights of love and suffering, but repeat always: JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS: Nothing more."
"I prefer one act of love to all other prayers. "JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS" includes all - the souls in purgatorym as those in the militant Church, the guilty and the innocent, the dying, the godless, etc. Fear not: On the day you die, you will have reached the summit and finished your last act of love that Jesus wished from you, when He called you as a Victim of Love."
Jesus wills to save the world, but the world must return to Jesus. There is only one way-
LOVE
August 17, 1934: "After you have prayed your last 'JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS': I will accept it and through your writings I will make it accessible to millions of souls. Even sinners will take it up, and will follow you in the simple way of trust and love, and will love Me in this way."
"JESUS, MARY, I LOVE YOU, SAVE SOULS" (300 days indulgence)

No comments: