The Saints Prayer Website

Short Stories on the Lives of the Saints
Prayers/Litanies/Invocations/Novenas/etc.
This website-http://thesaintsprayers.blogspot.com/
Main website-http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/
__________________________________

A Chief Spiritual Work of Mercy
Pray for the living and the dead.
Here is a link to the main "The Saints" website of a list of prayer intentions sent in by visitors.
http://thesaintsstories.blogspot.com/2008/07/chief-spiritual-work-of-mercy.html
___________________________________

Share Your Favorite Prayers
If you would like to share any of your favorite novenas, invocations, or any type of prayer with the world. You may e-mail them to Rita at: SHJ31990@yahoo.com
Please put, "Prayers", in the subject box.

10/26/2007

Morning Offering(s)

Morning Offering

O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer Thee all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass through-out the world, in reparation for my sins, for the petitions of all our associates, and in particular for the intentions of the Holy Father, and for the conversion of poor sinners and Russia. I desire to gain all the indulgences attached to my works and prayers this day.
Amen.

___________________________


A Morning Offering

O Jesus, in union with your Most Precious Blood poured out on the Cross and offered in every mass, I offer you today my prayers, works, joys, sorrows and sufferings for the praise of Your Holy Name, all the desires of Your Sacred Heart, in reparation for sins, for the conversion of sinners, the union of all Christians and our final union with You in Heaven.
Amen.

____________________________

MORNING OFFERING

O my Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary I offer Thee all my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings of this day. In union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world. In reparation for all my sins, for the intentions of our Holy Father the Pope, the poor souls in Purgatory, the conversion of sinners and Russia, and the reign of Thy Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart of Mary throughout the world. Amen.

No comments: